Romwe Review: Layered Top, Anime Eyes Top and Champagne Skirt

7/11/2016

Hello cuties! I was on a trip to Santa Catarina when my mom messaged me to say there was a package waiting for me (and that she had already opened it, dammit mom!) and it was another package from ROMWE, yay! You can click here to read my previous ROMWE review. I got three items, I'll try to be quick so this post doesn't get too long. This time we have a crop top, a layered top and a lovely skirt so let's take a look!

Communication: ★★★★★
Romwe has great customer service. They are super fast and efficient when it comes to replying to e-mails and any questions you might have.
Shipping: ★★★★
The package was posted on June 27 and was received by the Brazil post on July 1st. It was delivered at my house on June 8! That's 11 days total, which is incredibly fast!! Each piece of clothing was packed individually in it's own plastic bag and they were all inside the same gray postal bag. As I mentioned before, I wasn't home when the package was delivered so I have no pictures, sorry! :(
 
 
Click the images to see more info about this product.
Design/Quality: ★★★★☆
This top looks exactly like the pictures. I found one or two loose threads but it can be easily fixed. The fabric is super thin and sheer so you might wanna leave this for summer time and wear it with a nude or white bra! 
  
 
 
  
 Click the images to see more info about this product.

Design/Quality: ★★★★
I'm so happy with the quality of this skirt! It looks just like the pictures and the fabric is so unique, I love it. It's a bit heavy but it's super flouncy and pretty. I'm guessing it would look flawless in taller people since this is a knee-length skirt (as seen in the stock images), I'm super short so it's a bit longer for me but still cute! The fabric has NO stretch so pay close attention to the size charts. I got a size small and it fits me perfectly. 
 
 
 
 
 
Click the images to see more info about this product.
Design/Quality: ★★★★
Oh my god, I've had my eyes on a top like this for such a long time! I've seen it all over Tumblr and I'm so happy I got one in such a great quality! I found no loose threads and the print is super nice and bright. I was scared it wouldn't fit me because of the bust size but the fabric has some stretch so it fits me perfectly!!
 
 
 
Price: ★★★★★
The skirt was the pricier item on this list but still was super cheap for such a high quality product. All the items in this list were definitely worth the price and I recommend them!!
Overall: ★★★★
I'm absolutely satisfied with these items, Romwe is quickly becoming one of my favorite stores and I recommend them to anyone looking for cheap cute clothing! I can see myself wearing these tops and skirt a lot, at any time of the year. Thanks again, Romwe!
Previous Review: Pink Romper from Romwe
Next Review: Dress and Tops from Shein

You Might Also Like

0 comments