Romwe Review: dresses, rompers and skirts

8/30/2017

Hi guys! This time I decided to put all the items from this parcel in the same post so it doesn't get too exhaustive to read. I absolutely LOVE all the pieces this time and ever since I received it I've been wearing them all the time lol let's get into the review now!

This parcel arrived in a little less than a month, which is amazing considering some packages take 2 to 5 months to arrive in Brazil when it's from another country. Romwe always provides a tracking number and fast replies to any question you might have, they're one of my favorite people to work with!!
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
This is a super cute piece, perfect for a walk at the park or any other casual day activity. Luckily enough the chest area is padded (!!!) so it gives support and I don't need to wear a bra with it, although the padding is a bit small for me, but I can still wear it just fine.
The fabric is a bit stretchy and it has a ziper on the side so it's easier to put it on and take it off. Be careful though, it's a one-size dress so make sure to check the size chart to see if it fits you.
This dress was on sale for only $11.99 but unfortunately it's out of stock at the moment but it might come back anytime! And you can find the same dress but with different prints at Romwe's website!!
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
 This is a super cute dress that I can definitely see myself wearing at a night date or something. The little bows take away some of the "sexiness" of the black and give a more delicate and romantic feel. 
 It has a ziper on the back so you can easily put it on and take it back. The fabric is not very stretchy and it is a one-size piece so make sure to check the measurements before ordering. It's not see-through, thankfully, so you can wear it without having to wear shorts or another top underneath it.
This dress was on sale for only $6.99 and it sold out super fast but hopefully it will be back on stock soon! 
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
 I ordered this piece thinking it was a dress because it's advertised as a dress on the website but surprise, surprise! It's a romper!! The fabric is incredibly soft and light, great for just staying at home or whenever you just wanna be comfortable. The cherry print is ADORABLE and it gives me a pin-up/vintage vibe.
 My only problem with this romper is the straps. I ordered the smallest size and it fits perfectly except for the straps that are too long and not adjustable, I have to keep a perfect posture 24/7 otherwise the straps fall down my shoulder. I'll probably find a way to adjust them myself in the future. 
This cute romper was on sale for only $14.99 so it sold out super fast. Hopefully it will be back on stock soon as well as the other items on this list!!
Pretty Pink Little bow divider by Glycyrrhizicacid
 I've been dying to get one of these skirts ever since I joined the pastel community on Tumblr! It's the most aesthetically pleasing skirt ever, come on. It goes well with any type of outfit and you can find it in all sorts of colors. 
 It's not see-through at all, it zips up on the side and it has extra fabric underneath it like a pair of shorts for extra safety since it's a high-waisted mini skirt and you probably don't want to show off your underwear.
Hurry while this piece is still in stock and you can get it on sale for only $14.99!
Special thanks to Romwe for sending me these lovely items and to my cat Maldita for being such a beautiful model in most of my pictures lol


You Might Also Like

1 comments