ROMWE REVIEW: ALIEN TOP AND SWEATPANTS

8/24/2017

Hey guys! Sorry for keeping this blog so dead but with my cosplay ''job'' I've been having very little free time. But I decided to come share some new review items with you!! These are from Romwe and I'm obsessed, I hope you like them as much as I did!!

The material is a bit see-through but nothing that makes it uncomfortable to wear. Fabric is super soft and stretchy and even though I ordered a size small, it’s still a loose t-shirt, so I like to tie it on the front, side or back to give it some definition! It was super cheap, you can get it at Romwe for only $6.99!! It comes in sizes from S to XL and in a bunch of different colors like blue, black, white and green! If you’re looking for a very ’tumblr aesthetic’ outfit this top will be perfect for you.
I swear ever since I got them I just want to wear them everyday because they’re so damn comfy and look so nice! The material itself is super soft and warm, great for exercising, sleeping or just lazying around at home. I ordered a size large but a medium would probably fit me well too. You can tie the string on the waist to adjust it. I don’t have a lot more to say other than I love these pants and that I want them in every color possible lol thank you romwe for sending this item!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments