SheIn Review: Hogwarts T-Shirt, Pink Cardigan and Shirred Dress

9/29/2016

 
I apologize for the lack of reviews but the mail has been really slow here and I've been waiting for dozens of packages for over a month now! But hopefully, we're back on track now with regular reviews. Today I'm bringing you more goodies from SHEIN in this sponsored review!
Communication: ★★★★★
Shein is, as I mentioned before, one of my favorite stores to work with. They're really nice and efficient to reply and answer any questions you might have. 

Shipping: ★★★★

As always, this package took a little more than a month to arrive (35 days to be exact) and thankfully I didn't have any problems with import taxes this time so I have nothing to complain about! Each product was individually packed inside the bag.

Design/Quality: ★★★★

This t-shirt looks exactly like the pictures and I love the print! Unfortunately the shirt itself it's a bit boxy and I don't think it's a pleasant fit in my body, also the fabric is really thin and see-through which might be awkward but I think it's a nice shirt to stay at home and/or wear under a cardigan.
 

Design/Quality: ★★★

This cardigan seem to be very fragile, as it is made of some sort of knit and it might rip if something gets stuck on the bigger holes. It's a nice and casual item, not too warm but is not that thin either.
 
 
 I thought it was odd that it was sewn shut in the middle instead of it being an open cardigan like the picture shows, but I just used some scissors and cut it open.

Design/Quality: ★★★★★
This dress is so cute and dreamy, I feel like a fairy princess ready to lay in the grass, how cheesy is that? But it's true. I love the color and the details on the sleeves! I think the stretchy top is a bit loose on me even though I ordered the smallest size. 
 
The fabric is really light and thin so it has another layer underneath for extra coverage!
  
Price: ★★★★★
All these items are under US$20 so it's really worth it! 

Overall: ★★★★

These items are lovely even though I had little problems with some of them. Working with SHEIN is always nice and I really recommend their items!
Previous Review: Face Palette from Banggood
Next Review: ???


You Might Also Like

0 comments