Romwe Review: Princess T-shirt, Hotline Bling Sweatshirt and Denim Overall Shorts

10/05/2016

 
Goodies and more goodies are coming on the mail and I'm sooo happy about it! This time I have some items from the lovely ROMWE~ Make sure to take a second to check them out and I hope you like them as much as I did, so let's start!
Communication: ★★★★★
Romwe is one of my favorite shops to work with because they're always super efficient at what they do.

Shipping: ★★★★
They provided all my order info as soon as possible along with the tracking number. The package took 34 days to arrive and I had no problems with import taxes. Each product was individually packed inside the bag.

 
Design/Quality: ★★★★
This t-shirt looks exactly like the pictures and I love it! The color is a really soft pink and the print is high quality. The fabric is also really nice, it's not see-through and it's breathable and comfy to wear. I think this one is a bit boxy too and loose (even though I ordered a small size), kinda like the Hogwarts T-shirt from Shein I reviewed previously but it's not a problem if you tuck it inside a skirt or something like that.
 
Design/Quality: ★★★
This is a really high quality piece. It has three buttons on each side and FIVE BIG POCKETS!!! Unfortunately, I think I should have ordered a size bigger because the size small was perfect in length but a bit tight on my hips and thighs.
 
Design/Quality: ★★★★★
Cutest sweatshirt ever!! This shade of pink is one of my favorites and the combo pastel pink+white is my obsession. The print in this is 10/10 and I just wish more people caught the reference to Drake's song, haha. The fabric is sooo soft and warm and my size small fits perfectly. 
  
Price: ★★★★★
All these items are under US$20 so it's really worth it! 
Overall: ★★★★
I'm always happy to work with Romwe because their products are of great quality and I recommend them all the time! Make sure to order a size bigger if you're not sure about the measurements, especially with non-stretchy items like jeans and denim pants. 
Next Review: ???

You Might Also Like

0 comments