Romwe Review: Black Bodycon Dress

12/02/2016

If you know me, you already know that I'm a huge fan of clothes that accentuate your curves, the opposite of the 'kawaii' trend, which is all about the boxy t-shirts, loose dresses and layered outfits. So today I'm reviewing this beautiful bodycon dress from Romwe! It was sent to me on October 13 and arrived 49 days later, considering that it's the end of year, that's pretty reasonable. 

I talked about communication, shipping and packaging of Romwe items before so I won't repeat myself. If you want, feel free to check my old reviews! My dress is a size M but, as I'm writing this post, I checked the website and they completely sold out! :(
US$24.45 US$4.89 (Sale)

Fabric: Fabric has some stretch
Dress Length: Short
Material: Polyester
Silhouette: Bodycon
Bust: S: 70cm, M: 74cm, L: 78cm, XL: 82cm
Waist Size: S: 62cm, M: 66cm, L: 70cm, XL: 74cm
Hip Size: S: 70cm, M: 74cm, L: 78cm,XL: 82cm
Length: S: 61cm, M: 62cm, L: 63cm, XL: 64cm
Size Available: S, XL


The dress looks exactly like the pictures! I was scared it would be a thin, see-through fabric but I was honestly surprised. The material doesn't feel cheap, it's actually quite nice and a bit thick, but it's stretchy. So make sure to check the size chart before ordering and go a size up if you're not 100% sure. 
The straps on the cleavage are a bit loose and didn't sit perfectly on my cleavage as it does on Romwe's model but maybe with a push-up bra I can fix that issue. The shoulder straps are adjustable too so that's great! Overall the dress is really nice, comfortable and it shows my curves so I really like it!
 The dress was on sale so it sold out REALLY fast. But if you're a fan of casual but sexy-ish outfits, it's worth waiting for this dress to be back in stock.

I apologize for the lack of better pictures. I'm on medical leave, unable to walk properly so I can't get nice pictures. But thank you for reading this review and special thanks to Romwe for sponsoring this review! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments