Shein Review: Black shift dress and plaid shirt

12/05/2016

Another review for Shein and this time I have two items! I apologize for the lack of better pictures, I still have a cast on my foot and I'm unable to walk so bear with me! The shipping this time took exactly 50 days and as I said on my previous review, this is a expected amount of time as we're approaching the holidays and everyone is going crazy ordering Christmas gifts. 

I also already talked about customer service/shipping/packaging on Shein so let's skip that part and go straight to the review. Feel free to check my previous reviews!
Black Peter Pan Collar Short Sleeve Shift Dress
US$32.98 US$19.99


Fabric: Fabric has no stretch
Material: 100% Polyester
Silhouette: Shift
Shoulder: S: 35cm, M: 36cm, L: 37cm
Bust: S: 86cm, M: 90cm, L: 94cm
Length: S: 83cm, M: 84cm, L: 85cm
Sleeve Length: S: 21cm, M: 22cm, L: 23cm
Size Available: S, M, L


This dress reminds me a lot of Wednesday Addams and I absolutely love it! I have a really similar dress from Romwe in pink, but black matches everything so I had to have a black option too! Different from that one, the fabric in this has zero stretch and the material feels different and it's really thin, which is great for hot weather. 
Mine is a size small, which might explain why it feels a bit tight around the bust and it's a little too short for me, even though I am really short (155cm), so if you're ordering this dress, go a size up.
Overall the dress is really nice. It closes with a zipper on the back and the collar is really cute. I feel like it would go perfectly well with black tights and ballerina-like shoes. Unfortunately I can't wear that for now, but I shall update the pictures once I can!


US$29.99 US$16.99

Fabric: Fabric has no stretch
Material: Cotton Blends
Shoulder: S: 36cm, M: 37cm, L: 38cm, XL: 39cm
Bust: S: 88cm, M: 92cm, L: 96cm, XL: 100cm
Sleeve Length: S: 57cm, M: 58cm, L: 59cm, XL: 60cm
Length: S: 75/82cm, M: 76/83cm, L: 77/84cm, XL: 78/85cm
Size Available: S, M, L, XL


I don't know why it took me so long to finally get a plaid shirt! It's a super versatile shirt that goes well with lots of things. And it has pockets!! Yes, this top has three pockets: One on the chest and two on the sides, which is awesome! The fabric is thick and of good quality, so it's nice for when the chill Fall weather comes along. 
I ordered a size small, the smallest size available, and this shirt is still big for me, so I recommend this if you're taller than me or if you don't mind the baggy look.  
You can match this shirt with denim overalls, pants or shorts to give it a full lumberjack/countryside/hipster feel to your look, but I'm not a big fan of denim/jeans so I paired it with a black high-waisted skirt and it still looks nice!

Special thanks to Shein for sponsoring this review, make sure to go check their website, I highly recommend their stuff! And thank you for reading. ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments