Romwe Review: Plaid Skirt

12/22/2016

I'm terribly sorry I took so long to post this but I've been quite busy and stressed lately and kept neglecting my blog. But I'm back and should be bringing lots of reviews soon. I had this lovely item from Romwe sitting on my wardrobe for a few weeks now and I'll be reviewing it for you guys today. 
US$34.26 US$11.99

Size Available: M, L
Length: M:37cm, L:38cm
Hip Size: M:82cm, L:86cm
Waist Size: M:66cm, L:70cm
Fabric: Fabric has no stretch
Silhouette: A Line
Material: Polyester
I'm completely in love with this skirt!! It gives me lots of Fall vibes with the dark plaid pattern but obviously you can wear it anytime of the year. It's a thick and nice high quality fabric, feels nice to the touch and even the buttons are pretty! I picked this skirt in particular because of the silhouette and the fact that it has big pockets that are super useful.
I ordered a size medium and it fits perfectly around the waist, however keep in mind that this is indeed a mini skirt so be conscious of that or combine it with black tights, especially if you're tall! Also the fabric is thick and not stretchy, so it keeps the A-Line shape, which is lovely. I matched the skirt whit this super versatile top, also from Romwe, you can read my review on it here.
Unfortunately this item was completely sold out by the time I'm writing this review, but I highly recommend it and I'd say it's worth waiting for it to be back in stock. It's incredibly cheap and affordable, considering it's really a high quality item.
► Shipping Packaging: 8/10
► Customer Service: 10/10
► Design: 10/10
► Comfort: 9/10 
► Price: 10/10
► Overall: 9.5/10

You Might Also Like

0 comments