Romwe Review: Olive Skirt

1/30/2017

Today I'm bringing you another item from Romwe because I just can't enough of them! I'm currently trying to set up a consistent schedule and I'll probably post twice a week, ahopefully along with one or two YouTube videos, but I'm still working on that. So let's just get into it.

Click there to see the store page and get more info about the product, like measurements. This is a lovely one-size olive that to me fits as a midi skirt! Keep in mind that I'm really short (155cm) so this skirt might be slightly shorter on you if you're tall.
It has two big front pockets, yay! The buttons in the middle are for decoration only. The fabric is really nice and thick, not see-through at all. It also has a extra black fabric underneath to give you more coverage. The waist section is super stretchy and it also comes with a band to tie around your waist to make is as tight/loose as you need, and give an extra touch with the ribbon detail.
I matched this skirt with a sailor moon crop top but you can definitely match it with anything! Turtlenecks, tank tops, crop tops, bralets, etc. My personal recommendation is white (or black and white stripes!) and avoid loose tops, since the skirt already gives volume. Be careful if you're really short, a long and voluminous skirt like this might make you appear tiny.
This skirt took 34 days to arrive and it is only US$15.99 on the website and I definitely think it's worth it! It's cheap and you're actually getting a pretty damn good product so go check it out if this is your style!

► Shipping: 1010
► Customer Service: 10/10
► Design: 10/10
► Comfort: 10/10 
► Price: 10/10
► Overall: 10/10

You Might Also Like

0 comments