Romwe Review: Red Floral Dress

1/22/2017

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently. Personal life got in the way, plus mail was really slow because of the Holidays. But now we should be back on track! Today I'm bringing you a new item from my latest Romwe package and I'm honestly in love with it so let's just get to the review.
US$36.99 US$15.99

Material: Polyester
Silhouette: Flare
Bust: S:60-80cm, M:64-84cm, L:68-88cm, XL:72-92cm
Sleeve: S:11cm, M:12cm, L:13cm, XL:14cm
Length: S:65cm, M:66cm, L:67cm, XL:68cm
Size Available: XL
I'm completely obsessed with skater dresses and this one is definitely a new favorite. The print is super cute and summer-ish, the fabric is comfortable and light, perfect for hot weather. The chest and arms parts are stretchy so this dress should comfortably fit most people. Oh yeah, the stretchy fabric allows you to choose wether you want to wear a bra or not, and it won't be too obvious if you don't.
I ordered a size medium. I'm really short so it's a little above the knee, which to me is a great size. Unfortunately, by the time I'm writing this review, the only size available on the website is XL. The only downside to me is the off-the-shoulder design. I prefer wearing regular sleeves or spaghetti straps.  
The delivery was really fast, only 34 days and I was really pleased with the quality of this dress. Once again, I do recommend Romwe because they never disappoint me!
► Shipping Packaging: 10/10
► Customer Service: 10/10
► Design: 9/10
► Comfort: 9/10 
► Price: 10/10
► Overall: 9.5/10

You Might Also Like

0 comments