Shein Review: Blue Striped Blouse

2/04/2017

I'm here with another item from SHEIN and this time it was quite an unusual item for me. I'm not used to wearing boxy blouses like this, or wearing blue, or stripes. So we're definitely stepping out of the comfort zone here. Just like my previous SHEIN item, this one took about 66 days to arrive because of the holidays, but other than that I didn't have any problems with shipping. 

About the shirt itself, it's really cute! I love the peter pan collar and the shade of blue. I'm not sure if I'm digging the fabric, though. It doesn't feel very breathable since it's not cotton, even though it's quite thin. You can't iron it, I gave it a try and it melted like plastic. But by putting another piece of cloth on top of it (like another shirt) and ironing, it's possible to get rid of the folds! 
Click here to see the store page, containing more information about the item, like measurements and price. I ordered a size small and when I first got it out of the package I thought it was too big for me but it fits perfectly! Keep in mind it is supposed to have a 'boxy' look to it, so if you're not into that, you might want to skip this. You can tie the collar on the back, which I thought was really cute.
Overall, this was a pretty decent product. It costs only US$12.00 by the time I'm typing this review and I think that's reasonable and you get a good product for a low price! If you're looking for a more summer-ish romantic type of look, this is definitely the item for you. Try matching it with overalls or a cute skirt and you have the perfect date day outfit. 
► Shipping: 9.5/10
► Customer Service: 10/10
► Design: 9/10
► Comfort: 9/10 
► Price: 10/10
► Overall: 9/10

You Might Also Like

0 comments