Shein Review: Striped Top, Skirt and Fur Coat

2/26/2017

Hello everyone! I'm back with more items from SHEIN and this time it's a complete outfit! I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did. I'm also experimenting with new photo styles so make sure to let me know if you have any feedback! Let's get into the review now.

All the items in this review came in the same package, individually and nicely packed. It took 41 days to arrive and, as always, Shein provided a tracking number and a great customer service so I had no worries. 
Starting off with the top! You can get it here. I ordered a size medium but I'm pretty sure a size small would fit nicely as well. The buttons are just for decoration but the fabric is a bit stretchy so it should fit anyone easily. This is the type of shirt I like to wear with high-waisted bottoms because it looks a little boxy (at least on my body), also it's somewhere inbetween a crop top and a regular shirt. It's super affordable, only $7.00 and it's definitely one of my favorite shirts.
Now for the skirt! You can find it here. This is a really cute item and I love it. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the fact that it looks very DYI, if that makes sense. The edges and the straps have no seam finish, so the skirt looks like it wasn't finished, but you only notice it if you look closely. The buttons are decoration only and they're really cute! The fabric overall is REALLY stretchy, it nicely 'grabs' your curves and it's not see-through at all. Unfortunately it's a one-size item so be careful if you're tall! This skirt is only $12.00 so it's worth it as well, I would definitely buy it in different colors if they had it!!
Last but not least, let' take a look at the fur coat! You can find it here. Of course, this is a faux fur coat! It's suuuper soft and warm, and it's a silky material on the inside. I ordered a size small (the only size available at the moment) and it's still a little too big for me. Unfortunately I live in a REALLY warm place so I don't think I'll be wearing this a lot but I feel so fancy!!! The only downside of this coat is that some of the fur hair started to come off and get stuck on my skirt so it felt like I had a pink cat walking all over me. But it's cute nonetheless. This is the pricier item on this list, $34.00, which in my opinion is still a reasonable price so I recommend it as well if you want to feel like a fancy lush princess!

You Might Also Like

0 comments