DressesOfGirl: Dress Paradise

4/11/2017

Hello everyone! I apologize for the lack of recent posts, I’ve been having quite a lot of personal issues. But today I’m back and I wanna tell you about this little online shop that is to die for. It’s called DressesOfGirl and it’s basically heaven, if heaven to you means pretty dresses.

You can find all sorts of dresses for a reasonable price, they’re all custom made so you know you’re getting a unique piece for your special moment. At their website you can find prom dresses, quinceanera dresses, evening and formal dresses and even wedding apparel: dresses, bridesmais dresses, shoes, veils, gloves, headpieces, etc. You can also find plus size and maternity options!!

 
In my country we don’t have school proms but looking at this website makes me jealous of people who get to go to things like that because the Long Prom Dresses and the Short Prom Dresses sections are just to die for and I’d feel like a princess wearing dresses like those.

DressesOfGirl ships worldwide, and it can take 15-30 for your order to arrive, depending on how detailed your dress is (9-25 days are dedicated to tailoring).

I selected some of my favorite pink princess and/or fairy-like dresses to share with you guys and I’d love to hear your opinions on it, you can click the pictures to see the store page. Thank you for reading this post and let me know on the comments if you have any experience with the website and/or what’s your favorite dress from it! x
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments