Shein Review: Rock n' Roll Dress

7/07/2017

Hello everyone! Today I'll be reviewing this amazing black rock n' roll dress from Shein. I apologize for the lack of updates, my life has been quite a rollercoaster ride, but I'm trying my best to get back on track.
Shipping took 37 days, which is not a lot considering I live in Brazil and customs are quite messy around here. Everything was nicely packed and delivered safely to my house.

I love cute pastel clothing but I’m also a sucker for ‘edgy’ outfits and this one was definitely a great hit! I love the print and the deep V-neck detail. The fabric is really stretchy, which I love. It looks kinda loose on the website pictures but a size extra small fits me perfectly, ‘grabbing’ all the curves. 

This dress was only $13.00 and I honestly think it’s an amazing price for such a good quality product. I matched it with a lace black bra, black fishnets and black boots. 
► Shipping + Packaging: 5/5
► Quality: 5/5
► Price: 5/5
► Overall: 5/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments