Fairy Girl Eyebrow Pencil Review

8/15/2016

Hello guys! Today I'm here to review a makeup product! First of all, this is not a sponsored review, I just thought this was a really interesting product and wanted to give my honest opinion. And second, I am far from being a makeup artist so let's all be nice and get started.

I ordered this pencil from BANGGOOD, I've talked about this shop many times before and I highly recommend it if you're looking for some cheap alternatives. They offer clothing, accessories, makeup, skincare products, electronics and even cheap house furniture! Definitely go check them out.

It's suuuper cheap and it comes in 4 shades, I ordered the shade 'Dark Coffee' and it took 29 days to arrive in Brazil. I also ordered a Flamingo Razor and both came in the same bag, labeled as fragile but it had no bubble wrap or anything inside. 
The Flamingo Razor is really cheap and terrible for shaping eyebrows, 
at least to me, it feels easier to just pluck them. 

Here's a closeup of the pencil. It's angled so it's super easy to apply. The shade is perfect and the pigmentation is not that strong so it doesn't look too harsh on your face. You can slowly build up the color.
As the name says, it's an auto rotating pencil so you just... rotate it to get a longer or shorter tip. I don't wear makeup very often so I think this pencil will last me a loooong time!
Here's a little swatch on my arm, it took a few light strokes to achieve this color. I went for a 5km walk with this product on my arm and it did not come off I then showered and didn't scrub the area... The product was still there! I tried rubbing it with my hands and a little bit came off but I could still see the stain so this is definitely surprising. It came off completely when I used a cleasing lotion.
And how does it look on the eyebrows? 
Here it is! I think it would look great with a complete makeup and I'll definitely try it sometime! I'm really happy with this pencil and I highly recommend it if you're looking for a cheap high quality item. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments