SheIn Review: Cold Shoulder Blouse, Lace Up Cami Top and Wrap Dress

8/10/2016

I'm back with another review from one of my favorite stores ever, SHEIN! This one took a little time but it was definitely worth it and the items are lovely. I got a dress and two tops this time so let's take a look at it?
Communication: ★★★★★
I've been working with SheIn for quite some time now and it's been great. They reply really fast and are always efficient to help you with anything. 
Shipping: ★★★★
This package gave me a little headache. It was posted on July 6th, arrived at Brazil on July 19th and arrived at the post office on August 2nd. It wasn't sent to my house because I got taxed (R$34 in taxes, ouch) and had to pick it up and pay for it at the post office. I was about to give up on the package but I emailed SheIn and they were really nice and said they would compensate for it! The package itself was just like all the others! 
 
  
 
Click the images to see more info about this product.
Design/Quality: ★★★★
This top looks exactly like the pictures. I found one or two loose threads but it can be easily fixed. The fabric is not thin and it fits perfectly (mine is a size large). I'm pretty sure I can iron this piece to get rid of the creasing.
  
  
 
  Click the images to see more info about this product.
Design/Quality: ★★★★
I really like the design of this shirt but it looks like a DYI handmade piece. I found loose threads and the sewing doesn't look very polished. But the fabric is really stretchy and breathable. I'll definitely wear this a lot at home! Be careful if you have big boobs though! I'd advise you to wear a transparent bra or some pasties underneath.
Down below is what I mean when I said it looks very DYI and the sewing is not very polished. 
But as you can see, once you put it on, it looks beautiful!

  
Click the images to see more info about this product.
Design/Quality: ★★★★
My favorite item in this package! This dress is absolutely lovely and it looks just like the pictures. It fits me perfectly (size large) and the fabric is stretchy and very comfortable. I think this dress will look stunning on anyone!
 
 
 
Price: ★★★★★
The black shirt and the dress are both under US$10, I think it's an amazing price for such nice clothes. The pink shirt is a bit pricier but still worth it. The tax price is something that is bound to happen in Brazil but if you live in the US or somewhere else, you probably won't have to worry about it.
Overall: ★★★★
I'm really satisfied with these items and I'd order them again if I had to, all three pieces are great for warm seasons and you can combine them with different items to create a casual or fancy look. Thanks SheIn for sponsoring this review!
Previous Review: Skirt and Tops from Romwe
Next Review: ???

You Might Also Like

0 comments