Romwe Review: Artemis Top, Strawberry T-Shirt and Pink Dress

8/15/2016

 Hello cuties! I am back with another sponsored review for ROMWE, yay! I got three items that I was really excited about and I'm gonna say already that I absolutely love all of them!!

Communication: ★★★★★
Romwe has great customer service. They are super fast and efficient when it comes to replying to e-mails and any questions you might have.
Shipping: ★★★★
Lately my packages have been taking 20+ days to arrive, I'm not sure why. This one took 27 days, which is still on the average side for shipping to Brazil so I can't complain. I also did not get taxed this time, so I'm reeeally happy! The three items were packed individually inside the gray bag.
  
Click the images to see more info about this product.
Design/Quality: ★★★★☆
This top looks exactly like the pictures. I was scared it wouldn't fit because it's a one-size item and according to the measurements on the website, the bust is only 76cm! But with some magic, my 89cm bust fits in these with no problem! It's a really cute top, whethr you like Sailor Moon or not. It's very casual and I'll probably wear this a lot at home. Update: this item is currently sold out, but be sure to check again soon.
 
 
 
 
  
  Click the images to see more info about this product.
Design/Quality: ★★★★
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SHIRT! I've seen this cutie everywhere on 'aesthetic' blogs on Tumblr and I really wanted one. Again, this item is one-size and the measurements say the bust size is only 76cm but it fits me perfectly! It's very comfortable and you can combine it with a tennis skirt, denim shorts or pants, anything will look good with it. 
 
  
 
 Click the images to see more info about this product.
Design/Quality: ★★★★
This dress is honestly the cutest thing ever!!! Mine is a size small and I still feel like it's a little too long (I'm a fan of mini dresses). The fabric is really soft and I feel like I could literally sleep in this since it's sooo comfy! The dress is a little see-through so make sure to wear some nude colored underwear! Look at that adorable collar tho. PERFECTION.
  
 

Price: ★★★★★
The three items in this post were under US$12!!!! It's insane because these are such good quality clothes!
Overall: ★★★★
These are honestly some of my favorite items so far, I was really excited about them and I have no regrets! I wanna have a collection of these dresses in a bunch of different colors because it's just so lovely! If you haven't checked Romwe yet, go check it out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments